Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Please Pray
    Body:

    Continue Prayers for Jordan Barnette!

    He's alive and fighting through his recovery!
    PLEASE REPOST THIS!


    Latest Update:
    Jordan's condition improved substantially last night and he was able to go into surgery this morning to repair his arms. He's now out of surgery and the family says the repair went well. The surgeons went in and put pins in his arms to fix the problems he was having there. He is still in a sedative coma and his lungs are bruised. He's still on the machines to keep him alive. Prayer does amazing things, keep pouring it in!

    For those who don't know:
    Jordan Barnette, Brandon 'Banzy' Williams, and Dustin Kirk were in a car accident on Saturday night around 1:00AM. Jordan suffered life threatening injuries and continues to fight through his recovery! He's at Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, TN.

    Banzy is at Norton Community Hospital and I believe he is supposed to find out today if he will need surgery on his leg. He's beaten up but expected to make a full recovery.

    Dustin suffered injuries to his head which we understand have been operated on and he is also expected to make a full recovery.


    Please repost this so that the people on your friends list will know the latest info! There are STILL people telling everyone that Jordan has passed away.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Thanks for the info I_D. I only know Dustin, but each have my prayers.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Best news I have heard all day. Absolutely the best. Gosh that just changed my entire day.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    She posted that to shut up those stupid "He is dead" rumors. For the life of me, I don't understand why folks do [censored] like that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    It always happens. I think I've been dead twice. Once I answered the phone and took the condolences on my passing.

    Gotta love rumors [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Thas why I didint post much about it. I heard all the rumors as well, but knew better. Again though, what a word to hear.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    honestly...thanks for the info
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Has anybody heard anything new?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    Jordan is in critical condition still but he is improving by leaps and bounds. Jordan's vital signs are all strong and looking good. He is still on the vent but his oxygen percentage is down to 50% from 95% on sunday. if you don't know what that means, it is saying that he is getting oxygen on his own and they do not have to give him as much as before.

    That was updated about 30 min ago.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2007
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Update On Pony (please keep praying)

    That sounds wonderful. When I first heard what happened it sounded like he wasn't going to make it. He is so sweet, I just couldn't imagine what his family was going through. I am so glad he is doing better, and I will keep him and his family in my prayers.
    Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •